Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Causes Watery Cervical Mucus

And if we could remove itself for 8 years to less than 15 €?


Saturday, after you have talked about products that might reach my bathroom in March, I asked you what were your side of the care you tried? Which of your answers, one was particularly caught my attention, that of Chouby36 who said she thought the crack for cleansing wipes Lamazuna . It was the first time I had heard and seen the name of the brand, I thought it would still be one of the only brands sold abroad and that our friend had perhaps Chouby view video an American Youtube ... To satisfy my curiosity beauty addict, I type all the same "Lamazuna" in a super sleuth and what Google was not my surprise to see that it was actually - crow - a French brand!

So, I have not had to exercise my magnificent skills ( ah, ah, ah, what a joke ) foreign language to understand what it was. Moreover, all the better because it would have been a shame to miss it! Because you imagine what this proposed mark is likely to involve more than one since it is neither more nor less about reducing your budget to almost nothing cleansing. I gave myself a quick math and I come from elsewhere in the following result: with a budget of 14.50 euros, you have what you normally during cleansing ... 8 years! Crazy, is not it?!


To understand how this is possible, therefore, see what exactly are Lamazuna wipes. In fact, by the way, you still have me to tell you that Lamazuna means "pretty girl" in Georgian, it will always impresses if you can replace it during a conversation at a formal dinner. In short, I quit playing Translator to tell you ( qu'Ovomaltine it's Dynamite! ) it's actually wipes designed in a tissue close to a micro-fiber material and would have the ability to dissolve makeup perfectly. Foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, it would work even on waterproof mascara, and all that ... only with water . Definitely out our makeup routine? I had the opportunity to speak by phone yesterday with Laetitia, the creator of this new brand, which was quite honest and told me that in fact, 8 out of 10 times the water was sufficient to eliminate makeup but for certain very resistant, it had better still add a few drops of a makeup remover.


Side practical information, these wipes are sold in packs of 10, each using a time then before to be dirty to be machine-washed at 40 ° C. Knowing they are supposed to withstand up to 300 washes each, so you should be able to remove makeup for at least 3000 consecutive days! Does it really work? Well I would say I do not know anything, but damn I'm very curious to see what it say in the coming weeks. If you type "Lamazuna" in Youtube, you will find several video tests, it looks like it seems to remove makeup well but it must still rub a little hard to clean up. In my extreme kindness, I will tell you a link ( HERE) so you can see a live test ( advice, skip the first few minutes that do not necessarily great thing and more to hurt the eyes cause blur).


What do you think of this? Ready to take the plunge and adopt the way Lamazuna cleansing?! N 2010 the cotton Demak'Up?! You dare remove makeup with just water tap or that you would be too weird to abandon your usual makeup remover? You think the wipes age well over the washing? If you have ever had the opportunity to try all that, I'm really very curious to hear your opinion on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment