Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why Metalic Taste Kiwi

Kit Inspiration October Inspiration Kit

This month of fall colors in beautiful kit for October Scrapdeco and yet I used photos our summer vacation ...



The second is full of memories, I think the kids will long remember the bedtime story, read the feet in the sand facing the sea and the sunset while little brother is already asleep ! it is the privilege of the great and they love it!



very sober page of RĂ©mi because I wanted to showcase the beautiful textured paper timber but it is not very visible on the screen ...



Lena on my page, the text is inspired by an old song by Louis Armstrong



and then a mini-album, produced primarily with envelopes kraft





for a fuller preview it HERE.

I sort my photos of the ISW and I'll be back with pages and a few stories about this great time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment