Thursday, January 6, 2011

Csr Bluetooth Windows 7 Driver

Good resolutions ..

I decided to change direction a little bit of this blog. The scrap will still be a great place but I want to share my other passions: children's books, children's decor, flea market and especially the photo.

That's not all make good resolutions, they should take ... I hope to get there. For starters, the pictures of my diary from December came, now there are more than lay out and it may take quite some time! Here is a picture of homemade Christmas decorations:



What I like about these decorations is that everyone participated. Dad cut the houses and Lena and I have them painted. The only problem is we do not see much difference between those of my chip (4ans1 / 2) and mine (31ans1 / 2) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment