Thursday, February 24, 2011

Apollo 13 Mission /newton's Laws Of Motion

The testers desperate to war ... Avalanche


Prior to unveil next week normally, the report of the adventures of four Desperate testers who have tried to make nice cilia ( I say try because as you see, all experiments have not really been very successful! ), I need you again for a new mission: war hairs ! Since this topic is intended that you test for me all the things I do personally can not try, I wanted to know if there were ladies among you, volunteers to sift through all the hair removal methods imaginable. Bands depilatory wax, epilators electric shaver, waxing in beauty salons, hair removal caramel ... everything goes through!

Is it some of you want to be a candidate in this delicate mission? " Comforters, beware! Are you ready to bear all the sorrows of the world in order to help readers of Planet Beauty to discover what products that seem most effective in this great hunt hairs, soon to revert to the top of your concerns with the return of sunny days. If yes, I let you just let me know in comments what method and what products you currently use? Do you think it's effective or rather, do you think you could do better? What points do better? Pain? Ease of use? All hairs are not well removed? And most importantly, what would you try at this test? I then the difficult task of selecting the four women who form the new dream team of desperate tester. Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment