Monday, February 21, 2011

Cervix Low And Hard. Could I Still Be Pregnant

A mythical muse should it be exclusive? My


Debate of the day, good day! You believe that being beautiful muse of a great brand, it pays well? I ask this because I feel that since the beginning of the year budgets have been reduced a lot, right? What makes me say that? The mere fact that now, to gain even a little crust, it must be a registered muse but two! Yes, yes, I even have concrete examples to support my point.


early January, we learned that Jennifer Lopez was the new ambassador of L'Oreal Paris. Whaouh , new sacred because it's still one big catch ( no, I do not say this to her weight! ) for the brand, which had obviously not yet reached its quota for Latin star . But while everyone waited anxiously ( yes, I just added! ) to see the first advertisement of "bomba latina " that vlan, L'Oreal Paris is did steal his new ambassador . For behold February 4, Gillette razors very proudly announce the arrival, they too , their new muse: Jennifer Lopez again!


Not but what's that biiins ? OK, it's been years artistically, the woman-shaped bottle of Orangina did nothing interesting (and profitable for her at the same time ). OK, the last song sample the Lambada is particularly bad and should not reverse immediately. But she is still in need at the point of accepting one after two contracts for beauty brands? She has other below the elbow that day we announce soon? She decided to leave his job as a singer ( Thank God, thank you! ) to engage only in promoting products cosmetics?


Even punishment for Lady Kate Moss . It is very simple, the easiest way would be to make the list of brands it has not been muse rather than the reverse, we would gain time. For several months now, she represents the image Yves Saint Lawrence. I'm not saying it was the idea of choosing a century since London to embody a perfume called Paris is perhaps not what I call a relentless logic. But it is certain that she did pretty well, so let us go on this small geographical inconsistency. Except that last week patatra , we learn that the beautiful will now be the new ambassador of lipsticks Iconic of Dior. At first I thought that meant she was leaving for YSL Dior but apparently not, she will represent together the two brands (which are just in direct competition but hey ...). As it is, she also contacted Guerlain, Lancôme and Chanel going to do advertising for their perfumes, face care and foundation, it will be even easier to dilute a bit more yet its impact as qu'égérie .

Well I'm sorry, but this is not the image that I am a muse. The choice of a muse is something important that should be exclusive, especially long-lasting. This is not a choice that is made over the modes, as we barter our clothes between seasons. Choose a muse is recognize a woman (or man eh, it's a stylistic ), all values that are DNA of our brand. This should be an obvious and important, it should ask a real commitment of the person you pay for it. I respect for example many Estelle Lefebure which is the image Mixa care since ... uh, ever? " It's stupid to say but hardly do we see ad spot start and his face shows that we already know that it's Mixa which it will be. It gives me the perfect example of a girl who takes to heart his contract which sees its job as seriously in the world. And it is surely because it takes as its mission to heart that the mark has not been tempted to replace it with a young kitten twice.


No kidding, how do you his daughters be paid to embody the image of a brand? I have no idea the traitor but I would say at least a few hundred thousand dollars. And yet, I may be very far off. Millions of euros you think? Well let me tell you that if it was me who paid that price to offer me the services of a celebrity, I will shamelessly ask for a picture exclusive with respect to competitors on officiating the same business as me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment