Monday, February 28, 2011

Enamel Paint For Wood Stove

Monday ... Sunny

A little scrap with the challenge of Manufactures, it required a page of vintage and once I threw myself in a not so mini mini (20x20cm) Here are some pages made with old photos:







nothing very original but I enjoyed myself and it is essential ...



and to answer the question of Marie-Laure: No, I still does not wrap my girl like that! evidenced by this photo taken this weekend:



Here's knee wear trousers at breakneck speed, suddenly it's patchwork of money because I will not buy pants every 15 days. I dress Lena occasionally in girl model because it fits him well and probably unconsciously because I like to dress like that but unfortunately we do not have the same measurements ... and then I a daughter, I want more and she is very flirtatious so why miss out?

and show you my side as unfit mother rubbed off on my kids ...


mom behind the camera, big brother and big sister with a grin, to what family art thou fallen Adrien my poor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment