Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Paint Half Brick House

New

Many new here and this is partly the reason for my absence these past few days ... First, Christmas in February with the arrival of a beautiful gift, I hope to learn how to use it well ...



Again thank you my dear Papa! The icing on the cake, the unit came with a wide angle lens, I can not wait to test the open air!

New decor too, we have embarked on renovations and odd jobs in the Kids



I show you when it's over ... and my desire for change in the house are just beginning!

Finally, we took a little trip with children in the bookstore where I worked for over 6 years and we have unanimously chosen a simple and fresh story by the author's adventures as we Grapefruit liked a lot.



I promised you change here, I hope you enjoy it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment