Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Prior Installation Of Rome: Total

really care (contest inside)


Regardless of whether facial or massage, I was saying earlier this year that it would be nice getaway offering me a beauty / well- be a month. Nothing better for a moment of relaxation that helps to relieve the tensions inherent in my lifestyle to say the least hectic. So hectic Moreover, having arrived in mid-February, it is clear that I still had not taken the time to give myself the expert hands of a beautician. So, when I received this proposal to go Nuxe discover their brand new protocol, Facial Prodigious to the Immortal Blue ( that achieved with all new face care range in the same scent as the Precocious essential oil), I told myself that it was the perfect opportunity to finally open the door of the institute of the Rue Montorgueil I wanted to find a long time.

few mail exchanges later, and appointment was therefore taken on Wednesday evening ... at 19:30! First good surprise because I knew that night was the institute daily, closing its doors at 21h every evening. That, I noted in a corner of my little head because usually when you leave his job to 19h, it is not always so easy to find an institute where one can still enjoy a more careful an hour. Anyway, it must at all costs I telling you this because I really enjoyed myself ( sorry in advance because I feel I'll be very talkative! ). And advice, read everything carefully because it is not impossible that you taste you too soon the pleasure of this treatment ...

7:33 p.m., I arrived at the institute. I'm a little late (damn Underground 12! ) and especially exhausted by my work day (thank you training to the new accounting software! ). After I got rid of my coat ( and for having put in charge who had dropped my iPhone! ), it brings me to the "Salon of Healing", a pretty room where the ceiling and draped it gives me a welcome tea accompanied by some - delicious - cakes. I'm glad to be here and really hope that this facial will erase this ugly head where fatigue reads a bit too much for my taste in recent days.


A very young woman smiling just for me and moved me to follow. Like every time I find myself in a place I do not know, I watch every detail. And then I feel we're playing a remake of "Back to the center of the earth" ... We go down stairs first. Then another. Everything is stone and arched, it's actually an old winery and the least we can say is that it shows! So I think we arrived here we descend a few steps back. This time, there is, here is the cab care. Quite spacious, with a dim light as they should. Stephanie, since it is the name of this young woman who will have the onerous task of caring for me, explains a little about how things will unfold. And for starters, it will let me "put me in my underwear and the door slightly ajar when that is done, before I sit down on the edge of the massage table. I'm thinking that this is not systematic and that often for a facial, we can keep her pants. But hey, whatever, I obeyed meekly!

First surprise, the facial begins with a very fast ... Foot Bath! While there, I did not see that one coming. Still, after a day's work is always nice. Stephanie then asks me to lie down on the chair is ... hot! Cool, I often have a little cold when I'm in massage institute. And if it is too hot or too, do not hesitate to tell me you it says. "No, no, that's just fine, thank you" I replied politely lying down with all my 83 meter! The facial will wait a little longer because the protocol provides for introducing a few strokes of the neck and legs to really put myself in the provisions of optimum relaxation. Now we will really get into the heart of the matter ...


two cotton is deposited on my eyes. Already? I am a little surprised because there has not even had to clean the face ... Eyes blocked by both drives, I see still clear that the light was relit just above my head and it's even a strong enough light. Only when Stephanie asked me what my beauty routine as long as I understand it is telling me to make a diagnosis skin! Yes, I know I have "the eye contour dehydrated," does not're shaking the knife in the wound! It turns out the light and removes the two cottons. Let's go!

And it starts with a facial cleansing properly. Pollution and the rest of my tanning gel, it is time to make way with the Purifying Gel Cleanser Aroma-Perfection. Once the skin stripped of everything superfluous, terrible way to steam engine! You know all and all this torture machine that insists on dropping a few droplets of water that will tickle us right under the nose and will make us want to have to scratch! I have a theory that the machine Steam is a perfect indicator of the standing of the institution. I saw some machines that were clearly not the last generation and who spread their steam in a way, you know, very diffuse! Clearly, that fucked everywhere! Here, SAR is OK on that side and my pores seem fairly open to the taste of Stephanie, who believes it is high time to scrub. And what a scrub! It's actually a product Nuxe reserves for its establishment and does not sell trade: G ommage 4F for leaves, fruits, fiber and flowers. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the smell cons but I feel good that his formula is textured doing miracles in the expert hands of Stephanie who rolled a long, long time even on my face. This cocktail of 18 plant essential oils and has a texture to the top fairly liquid, almost oily I think. But progressively, the whole party seems to be evaporating liquid, leaving only exfoliating beads, small bumps plant that I like very much in size, which I always find that the beads of facial scrubs are a little too small .


There, up to steal the show, modeling of the face, the moment I really thought I fell asleep. I can also not sure how long it lasted because I totally lost track of time, I was in a state of relaxation as I did not have long. The only thing I remember is the smell of this mixture between the new Cream Precocious which was added a few drops of the famous oil prodigious. I think we should start a clinical trial but I am certain that this fragrance has the ability to put ourselves in a good mood. It smells like the sun, this calls for self-surrender (just like Moringa Body Shop elsewhere) and with the pressures of expert Stephanie fingers on my forehead, my temples, the outline of my lips, my chin ... it's just the top. The time seems suspended and all my attention ( finally the little that I still have to be honest ) tries to enjoy every second of this divine moment.

Since I'm on the verge of plunging into the arms of Morpheus, Stephanie decided to finish me, giving me two discs of cotton on the eyes. But this time, not to make my skin diagnosis since it adds even over generously soaked gauze Fresh Moisturizing Mask Nuxe. It has previously been careful to put me eye care and also creamed my lips the famous lip balm Honey dream that will do so quietly during the laying of the mask. And then while I'm quietly installed here that Stephanie left me whispering "I'm back now, I'm away just a few seconds to pick up the ice balls." The what? The ice balls? Bah oh no, I'm right there on my chair warm heater! Too late, she returned to the cabin and already I feel a few seconds later the first contact of these frozen hemispheres colliding gently exploring my face. Gradually, as they roll, the thin fabric soaked mask becomes one with my skin, it really makes a merger with it under the effect of cold. After 5 seconds, I understand that fact, I love these beads cryopreserved! But do not get used to good things too, after a few minutes, Stephanie is the body and hands for me that the mask terminates to its small effect.


Even if my brain is a little way off, I know very well that the task coming to an end and he will have to come back to reality. I know you get used to good things but after almost 1 hour of care, it will have to come back to reality. When the mask is removed, Stephanie apply myself for the last time a few drops of Precocious cream. If all this with my skin still shouting "Drink," I do not know what to do! "Take all my time to wake up", "especially not to rush" and "when I would sit on the edge of the chair for a few last little pressure in the back", I mean all indications Stephanie the nimble fingers and respects to the letter.


Once this is done, she leaves me alone in the car so I could get dressed. But before that, I'm off course before the large mirror to check concrete results on my face. Even if the light is dim, even when I go well that my skin is clearer and especially my features more rested than usual. Confirm an impression that besides the days after, in the light of day, unless I have to strain my products look good as usual. Once out of the cab, I was offered a last tea for the road. The cakes are always so good that when I arrived! Time to recover my spirits a bit and I come out through the rain, keeping in mind the scent of my sun who accompanied me for an hour of fun. An experience that I promise to renew once a month, as was that famous resolution earlier this year ...

Facial Prodigious to the Immortal Blue Spa NUXE 32 Montorgueil, one hour, 105 €. Top tip: every Tuesday from 9:30 to 15h, happy hour with a 20% or 86 € instead of 105 €.


CONTEST

Having had the chance to enjoy this pleasant moment I'm very happy to offer you your chance to discover your turn this famous protocol . It connects you? I guess yes! The winner (or winners of elsewhere because gentlemen, you can try your luck course), will Beauty Passport valid for one year and allowing him to discover this treatment in one of three spas Nuxe Paris. You never come to Paris? Too bad, you can also try your luck and if you are fired (e) draw, you will receive a lot necessarily contain as prodigious, brace yourselves, a prodigious Cream, 1 Cream Enriched Precocious, 1 Eye prodigious, 1 Night Cream Precocious and finally a 100ml bottle of essential oil Precocious Multi-Usage .

To play, the rule is simple as pie and will allow me to learn more about you, I'm curious! I'll ask a simple question ... Since this new range of care and this new protocol Nuxe both bear the sweet name of prodigious, can you tell me what you're wonderful in life ? What your eyes is amazing, fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, wonderful, miraculous ... ? This may be something about you or something more general about the world around us, everything is permitted. This can also be a wish, something that matters to you: "What would be wonderful for me, that'll be ...". The only limit is your imagination!

How do I determine the winning comment? In fact, I ask the three people I met at the Institute Nuxe (Audrey The communications manager, Mary, responsible for establishing and Stephanie, my new favorite beautician ) to establish a Top 10 reviews that will be most attracted, touched, laughed, questioned, seduces ... I'll also on my side as this little top 10 so that in the end can be put in place a system of points: 10 points for the comment favorite 9 points for second, 8 for third ... and so on until the 10th 1 point for comment selected by each of us. All this of course multiplied by the 4 people who composront so the jury. After adding the extra chances traditional (+ 1 point for the relay on Facebook, + 1 on the relay on Twitter and + 2 points for those who will relay the contest on their blog ), I think we should have a or a winner who will come off! We told you until next Sunday 20h to play? So, what in life is really wonderful for you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment