Sunday, February 13, 2011

Liver And Bile Duct Cancer In Dogs

How I became addicted to Moringa ... (Contest inside) Time goes by so


Go after a few days of rest, go again! And besides, I come back with two good news by showing you a good deal and by offering you a nice little contest well, what more?! You remember a few weeks ago, I asked you what was the biggest bottle that was found in your bathroom? Well today I will just tell you about the most imposing Tin my bathroom ... Last Saturday, I have indeed invested in the best shower gel in my life. 750ml, no more, no less! In my opinion, I have almost enough to stand up to summer holidays. Moreover, all the better because this shower gel is just ATOMIC!

I also think that some (s) of you already know since it is one of the references star in The Body Shop: The Moringa shower gel. Moringa range, I discovered thanks to my little sister to be the largest The Body Shop addict in the world. If she likes almost all products TBS Moringa is still a preferred. She has everything, the scrub, milk body moisturizer, soap ... And now that I've also tasted better because I understand it's true that this fragrance is just addictive. If you have a store of The Body Shop near you and that you have never felt it necessary at all costs you to repair this mistake, almost unforgivable ( no, no, I did not any tendency to exaggerate! ).


I'm not very developed to verbalize the feelings that arise from odors and it will unfortunately no exception to the rule. All I can say is that it's too flowery qu'ensoleillé, and every time I take my shower and I close my eyes I found myself catapulted far, far away .. . I imagine over the islands, teleported in advertising for opticians Atoll ( but fortunately without the singer Antoine! ) and this puts me in good mood ( although I'm almost always in a good mood!). I do not know exactly where Moringa is considered a tree, shrub, plant or flower, but what is certain is that if it really feels like that naturally, I officially volunteer to go door to attend the next harvest this treasure for nostrils ... but also for the skin. And yes, I did some small research on the benefits of Moringa cosmetics and everyone seems to agree to say that it is an asset of choice for everything that is produced oxygenating and anti-pollution ( everything I need you know like that! ). In any case like this that Yves Rocher, and Terra Humana Melvita use it in their masks.


Well, I stop a moment to dream that distant islands as paradise, and returned to more mundane considerations. For beyond the simple fact that it feels good, it must be said: it's a great shower gel. It lathers well but not too much, do not dry the skin at all, quite the contrary ( probably because it is formulated without soap and it contains an extract of nourishing Honey - fair trade, The Body Shop requires ). Finally, well done and practical ( even indispensable when you reach that kind of capacity ), this 750ml bottle of XXL is equipped with a pump that can easily be used in the shower without feeling of having to do Dumbbell ( yes, I know that the weights are heavier than a bottle of shower gel but I never said I was Musclor! ).

short, you'll understand, I love and I agree to shower gel. Especially at the price I bought more. How do you think? To help you, I tell you this as a little math problem worthy of CE2: knowing that, in general, The Body Shop sells a bottle of shower gel 250ml 6 €, how much should this cost can logically kingsize 750ml? Tick tock, tick tock, I leave you a few seconds to answer this very difficult question. I ask 2, 3 ... I remember You say € 18? Well done, puree, you are sacred of aptitude in maths ( in any property, honor, of course! ). Except that the correct answer is ... € 8 ! No, no, I have not forgotten the one, it is 8 euros that I wanted to write! This means that if we did a quick pro rata to the price per milliliter (1 € 07), this shower gel is less expensive than TBS shower gel Ushuaia, Petit Marseille, Dove and other brands of supermarkets.


It's actually a promotion that is currently available both in shops TBS ( where the saleswoman assured me that it went very well ) that the online store of the brand . And besides, this offer is not only the shower gel which I speak today, there are also other flavors ( as Mango, Strawberry, Olive, Coconut and Pink Grapefruit I bought - plus of course a second bottle of Moringa for my sister - my mommy! ) but also with other products in 400ml of body butter instead of the usual 200ml. If these are products you normally use, I invite you to make reservations! And if they are care that you never used, here is perhaps a good excuse to get started. But beware, if you become addicted, I assume no responsibility!

A LITTLE COMPETITION SYMPA?


It's nice you put your mouth water with this famous Moringa got to offer even better since you'll be able to try to win a few products in this range divine perfume. And once will not hurt, I'll let you choose what you would most want between Shower Gel, Foaming Bath the the Body Scrub the Butter body or Body Lotion ( just click on the product name for more info on it, then choose the one that connects you the most and tell me in comments ). I draw lots for each product for there to have a good (e) winner (e) by reference into play ... but that's not all! Because what's more, there will be a sixth person drawn and which she won the 5 products! What's become totally addicted Moringa ( if my sister reads this post, I'm done, it will be unbearable, "Go Teddy, make me win, I'm your sister shit ...", and so on of the best ! ). You have until next Sunday at 12am to play then I will announce the winners directly in this post. As usual, double chance for those who relay on Facebook or Twitter, and triple opportunity for those who relay on their blog (in well each time telling me the link so I am confused ). Good luck and good Sunday everybody, hoping that the sun rises!


EDIT February 23

Well, what success in this competition! I see that The Body Shop Moringa is a smell you like, or at least intrigue you. I have only 6 winning malheureuseùent to advertise, I put a little time to make the draw as it was first necessary to re-divide by any product of your choice and it was not so obvious as that. Ok, I stop to tell you my life and say so without further ado

- Rogue that wins the bubble bath ( you see, you finally win at home too! )

- that Amethyst wins shower gel ( we are brother and sister shower gel now! )

- Mélanoss that will receive the scrub ( even I envy you! )

- that Pony is the new owner of Body Lotion ( you who was a fan of Moringa, it is great! )

- and finally that Auré will be able to curl up in the body butter ( for once, your additional chances paid off! ).

I guess you are in heaven and smiling, and I think Louboutin59 will now join you in this wave of good humor with the understanding that it is she who wins the jackpot, namely entirety of the 5 previously mentioned Moringa products! Happy for you all and to all others, I think another contest will please you a lot Sunday. Another addictive fragrance that should entice you as much as the competition ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment