Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dichos De Fresas En Ingles

handbook of good hand creams


You may recall that a few month, I proposed "a great match sticks laod lip" with me throughout the day. At the office, near my bed in my coat ... I realized while writing this post that I let hang around. Well this week, I came to another realization: Wherever hide my lip sticks, there are also creams my small hands. And since winter is not over yet - and because anyway it is well hydrated throughout the year - I thought it was an opportunity to present the three that I currently uses.


THE MORNING


There is still a year I knew almost no care for the hands Vita citral . But for several months now I have the chance to manage press relations for the mark ( properly belonging to the same laboratory qu'Akileïne and After the Sunset as you probably know more ), j 've always had the opportunity to try these products. And for once, I almost regret not having made their acquaintance soon as they are tops.

Finally, to be more precise, it is especially the red reference that made me crack! Because yes, as in a good episode of Powers Rangers , care are classified in color, there is the cream blue, green ... and lcette famous red: Very Repair Gel . A gel for hands, I confess that at first I was puzzled because I often feared that the textures are a little gel desiccant, which would still be the ultimate moisturizer for hands. But no, it is clear that on the contrary, the remedial action is real, even fairly bluffing. Moreover, in talking about me to see if my friends knew Vita citral ( yes, I make mini school in my neighborhood! ), I realized that many of my friends working in the hospitals were using their job.

I'm not surprised because it's true that the care leave feeling like a protective film on the skin of the hands, a sort of "cosmetic glove" that avoids too suffer from the cold and mostly fact that one really has that feeling of protection that is very enjoyable. The scent is quite discreet but pleasant nonetheless, it is clearly in good standard of care available in pharmacies hands.

His strength is good value for money on top, as often in pharmacies.
His weakness: it is the indisputable efficiency, but not necessarily in the glamorous for once.


IN THE DAY


In the hell that is the incredible mess of my desk ( I swear, we must see to believe! ) sits a énoooorme pot of hand cream. Well yes, that it messes my little fingers to type for hours and hours on the keyboard of my computer ( that the passage was changed on Monday, I now get to work on a MAC last generation whose screen is almost as big as my TV ! ). There, amid a basket mingling staplers ( when colleagues next office we do not bite ), scissors, scotch some sweets ... You can find the famous hand cream with vitamin E. This pot XXL is that of Mario Badescu and let me tell you it is top. Particularly ugly at its packaging, but great!

Quite simply, it meets all the specifications of a good hand cream Office: penetrates less than 10 seconds, not sticky at all when it starts working and generous capacity for creamed themselves as often as needed. But it was his scent that is atomic, ultra flowery smell and mark their minds. To tell you a story, I have a colleague who returned last week in my office about an hour after I put my cream Super Mario and there, she released "Hmm, it smells great good here, you bought a bouquet of flowers. "Uh no, we had just put my hand cream! I say voluntarily" on "because of course, all my colleagues who share my office dig in my pot ( I know this is not hygienic but hey, it was not scabies ... ). In any case, the 14 € 95 the 236ml jar ( not looking for logic in this unique capacity! ) are quite justified in my opinion. For info , it is found in Monop Beauty and the eShop Nae Beauty, which I had in fact offered.


His strength: Her perfume. Lys? Thrush? I do not know but I love it!
His weakness: Packaging pot XXL does not allow the lug around with us, for sure!


THE EVENING


The last three steps of my day are summarized in the three chemicals that are found next to my bed: a pschitt of pillow mist to sleep top tip, a little butter ikov to repair my lips for 6 hours ( and again, 6am, it's already a good night for me! ) and finally, a little of what Aromatique Hand Balm Aesop . Aesop , here is a brand that puzzled me for a very long time, so I was delighted when the chance has the Press Attaché on my way and she could tell me more about this Australian natural skin care line also trendy than authentic. Already, I totally cracked these packaging, glass bottles so old apothecary jars or tubes which deform particularly attractive as and when they are used.

What you say about this hand treatment ... Why did I choose night cream? Simply because it is probably the least sticky texture that I have ever seen. To be quite honest, even if it seems slight at first, I thought his name was Resurrection Aromatique necessarily be somewhat misrepresented. But no, it is clear that in the same way as face creams with light textures can really show emollient, this Hand Balm is also its promises. In addition, it can also be applied to the feet, as I do of course just taking advantage of its non-greasy texture for not sleeping in socks ( a minimum stay fit and glamorous anyway! ).

Mandarin, Rosemary and Cedarwood Atlas on paper, its composition suggests a rather pleasant fragrance. But to be honest, and although it still recognizes these different notes, we are still here in a fragrance rather "rustic". Not unpleasant at all, but surprisingly enough, much less than conventional care all hands that I had the opportunity to feel far. It is very "gardener's salve" or even "ointment of Australian Bush." Very Aesop anyway because most of the care of the brand have this odor. I say still because I know everyone there not adhere. The easiest way would be to go further and try to feel this treatment in real life. The opportunity to discover the latest boutique brand that is at 256 Rue Saint-Honore in Paris. Really, I invite you to go at least once, to see the incredible work that was done in the staging and structure of products of the store. If like me you like a little design, it really deserves look is so unique. And tell the vendors - who are very nice more - you just my part, you will be well received, faith-Planet Beauty!

His strength: an undeniable effectiveness surprises for the light texture and not sticky.
His weakness as all care Aesop is a product that is not given more than fifteen euros memory.


Those are my discoveries of recent months. Have you ever had the opportunity to test some of these creams? And if not, what are your cherished hand creams, ones that you never do you separate? Is that like me you have several different times of day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment