Thursday, February 17, 2011

Plus Size Stores In Buffalo Ny

A horse hair? The next


Seeing this picture of the cartoon Rapunzel ( that the passage was very nice ), you must ask yourself where do I want come and tell you that I still lost my mind ... But fear not, once I would have talked about the topic I wanted to address today, everything will light up at once! For fancy I'll reveal the secret ( but shhh, you keep it for you of course ) to have hair as long and brilliant than the last Disney heroin. A secret not so well kept as it is just behind her is his horse! Before getting into the thick of things, I would denounce the guilty to whom we owe this post: Alice M . In his commentary on the Sunday ticket ( whaooouh moreover, already more than 160 entries, one feels that The Body Shop is a brand that pleases on blogger world! ), she asked me this question:

" Teddy, have you ever heard of shampoo for horses (yes, yes, I wanted to write and not horse hair ). It's the secret Jennifer Aniston and many others. "


Then there are two points I come immediately to mind. The first was " Mazette , I have readers who are friends with Jennifer Aniston the point of knowing his beauty tips is good to know for my next Vanity VIP. " ! Then immediately behind "No but what's all this again?". Some Google queries later and I suddenly understood where Alice was driving at. As I understand it's actually Mane'n Tail a shampoo sold in the U.S. and that was the basis for the care of horses before being diverted for us poor people! And indeed, it appears that among women addicts to this product are our dear Rachel of Friends but Sarah Jessica Parker ...


So, what Mane'n Tail ( that the passage has a packaging particularly nasty ) would have more than our good old shampoo? It would seem that its very high protein concentration would result in an incredible result: hair stronger, stronger, healthier, growing faster ... the benefits attributed to it are many. Enough to have a pretty mane than a fine horse? I confess I do not know, I say it is quite likely ultimately, the composition of a shampoo for horses not to be diametrically opposed to that of a shampoo that one would find in any store. I wonder how the cons first person to have used it could come to say " Hey, if I wash my head with shampoo my horse today ! Mind you, I say that while I know someone who once used the dog shampoo, but since it was inadvertently dragged on the edge of the shower where the dog was washed a few days earlier. Moreover, this person did not seem to complain about the result! Come on, let's be brave / and all its those who have dogs and who feel the courage to try to wash with hygiene product of their beloved pet! I count on you of course to tell me that!


You can go there without fear and will not have to be ashamed of anything since yesterday, doing some research on this shampoo for horses, I came across several sites that gave tips for beautiful long hair. Believe me, I laughed and discover all that and will certainly share with you my top 3 finds the most crazy!


TOP3


View full forums, the "trick" the following: sleep as much as possible with a ponytail or pulled back very duvets "because it stretches the hair and they increase faster ". But yes of course, one can even ask friends (or enemies elsewhere! ) to get us out regularly objectives to make them grow faster. In my opinion, spend too much time with my hair tied likely to weaken rather than anything else but if you want to look like in 24 to 24 Fifi Longstocking, it's your choice!


TOP 2

On this other site, we recommend you use a new contraceptive pill from your ladies! It's that simple: you mash and mix the resulting powder to your shampoo . You never know, maybe the hormones it contains could affect the future growth cycle of hair! A person who proposes tips itself seems not to be very satisfied but since "many women have tried it and it works" ...


TOP 1


You lose your hair? Forget the good joke Doctor Tomato ( if you do not remember this hoax is HERE ) and forsake the ketchup for mustard! In any case, what we propose THIS SITE which advises to use the specialty Dijon " directly on the hair, massage and leave it on for about three hours . But of course it's true we love hanging around for three hours with mustard all over my head! But after the person who wrote this post after making a good rinse, "the hair silky, shiny and easy to comb." This new treatment could even "a thickening of the hair," it said! However, beware, she said that "some brands of mustard does not give the desired result! Too bad it does not specify whether it is better for high or mid-high !

Anyway, let's get back our famous shampoo for horses. I appeal to those who have already had occasion to try ( I feel that it is available on Price Minister for less than 6 € and as there are some readers worldwide ) do you really noticed a stunning result? If yes, then it would have maybe a chance to join this mythical care that was used long ago in softening cream for the hooves of horses and has since become ... Cream 8:00 Elizabeth Arden !


And you're willing (s) to use care for animals if you were told that they were also top for our needs beauty?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment