Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheap Nylon Yellow Shorts

Sampar rolling stone gathers no moss

I am incorrigible! I thought I had found the ideal chemical peeling in the person of Pschitt Magic, I can not help but try new treatments like crazy in hopes of finding one that would be even more effective. And obviously, I am often disappointed with the result compared to that obtained with the Garancia . After this short introduction and picture above, you'll probably realize that this time it's pretty brand Sampar who has suffered somewhat in comparison. Good attention, the result of months of using the foam Lightning Skin , both cleansing and peeling, is not catastrophic, but just a little disappointing. I'm going to tell you what it is somewhat more detail.

At first it's a story that started badly. The fault: the smell of this care. The first week I thought I would capitulate so I found it hard to hang. To be honest, I thought it felt ... the hospital! You probably know all the odor and all the hospital corridor, as unpleasant qu'indescriptible . Well there was really that, whenever I used it, I felt that a nurse would hit me from one moment to the other on the shoulder saying "Say Teddy , troll not, you have to go adjust the infusion Ms. Machut room 728, "" They say you get used to everything and I think it must be true because after this first week, I am accustomed to the scent. I would not say that I appreciate it, not exaggerating, but it does bother me anymore anyway.


Anyway, the main concern is not there. Because, and this does undertakes that, I think this foam which has both cleansing and exfoliating as does that one of these two functions, the cleansing here. Moreover, this product is in my opinion pretty good makeup remover you ladies, I think it's almost perfect in this role (except eyes of course, which is quite normal for a mousse texture ). I who always adds a product look good in my cream, I find that indeed this Skin Foam Lightning removes all that well at night, when it comes time to find my complexion aspirin! Unlike Pschitt Magic is allowed to ask about thirty seconds on the face, that of Sampar is massaged with the fingertips. A procedure probably more effective to dissolve all traces of makeup, but that may be causing the lack of efficacy I criticized him on the promise chemical peeling.


Because at this level, I find the result a little lighter. Yet the formula is top with fruit acids and enzymes probiotioques that are actually recognized for as it should be a good chemical peels. But still, it has not really done. My indicator for gauging the effectiveness of this type of product is the "sharpness" of the wings of my nose ( yes, yes, I'll spare you any details now! ). And then clearly, I do not feel that the foam Skin Saver Sampar have greatly contributed to enhance the removal of all dead cells that hang around here. And even if it is difficult to gauge, I also find it difficult to see how effective the side radiance that the product is supposed to. And as it was mainly for the promise that I chose this product when the brand had contacted me to offer me to make me discover their care, I'm always a little disappointed ...

Conclusion of it all, this product is not really the one that seems to suit me best. Do I recommend it despite all? I am tempted to answer "No if you are looking for an exfoliating action especially highly visible", but why not at a pinch if you assume it must rather be regarded as a good cleansing slightly improved. Obviously, I'm a little disappointed because Sampar is a brand that intrigued me a lot and I wanted to try for many years. Nevertheless, I have seen many reviews on other branded products on blogs from bloggers sisters and where there are plenty of positive feedback, I'm sure I'll find in this range all dressed in pink, another care which I will become as addicted that Pschitt Magic.


Besides, you've already tested products Sampar you? Are you it has one you advise me to reconcile myself particularly fast with the brand? The famous Glamour Shot we hear much talk right now perhaps? And if not, what were the latest disappointments beauty on your side in recent weeks?


PS: a tip, do not miss tomorrow's post because what I talk about is pretty huge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment