Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long After Conception Does Discharge Appear

The real secret of beauty journalists - Act 5


Ooh la la, we approach the end of the month and I still have not edited the new blog devoted to the real secrets of beauty journalists. It is time to fix that little oversight. Is it useful to recall how this item? Mind you, why not use it because I can do it in one word: honesty . Here, there is no question that the products that the journalist uses and values, they would buy it as a customer lambda, she would advise those really good girlfriend. Far from the requirements of the Artistic Director and pressure from advertisers, what are those products that are worth visiting? This time, Charlene , magazine journalist Benefits, as you may know, who gets stuck. And you'll see that she has a rather decided on the presence of certain components in its products, particularly with regard to hair care and hygiene ...

Your face care essential?

I am a terrible zappeuse , occupation forces, but I still have marks to which I always come back. My ritual is pretty basic, morning and evening serum + cream. For the moment I type still in the ranges hydration -brightness, because I think the anti-wrinkle are not enough moisturizing my skin and unbalance. The eye ... ah, it's a bit random ... When I food is Optim-eyes of Filorga or nothing! Counsel girls to 30 years this area is really expensive ( a short night, bam a fine line ) so do not do like me and really try to make every day!


So back to the brands I'm a big fan of Clarins including cream Multi-Active Day ( I change the texture depending on the season ) and a serum balm evening absolutely dingo, called Balm younger longer. The name is a bit lame , I confess, but the texture a little chewing gum made suction cup on the skin, which requires a specific massage. The next morning, skin is fresh, really in better shape. I also love Sisley: the care All Day all Year, Eco-friendly Emulsion, and all their masks, which are the best for me, that is said. I alternate depending on the condition of my skin after having erased gently scrub with no grains Biological Action of YSL or scrub with rose By Terry . I also like the Clarity Exfoliating Lotion Clarins and more generally the very gentle exfoliation without abrasion.


Well I know, it's all a bit expensive, but I have my good deals at low prices as AqualiaThermal of Vichy or Aqua Sensation Nivea , the super basic moisturizers. Oops I almost forgot the pillar of my life, serum that has changed my skin, and to whom I owe an eternal fidelity: Advanced Night Repair of Estee Lauder . A few drops every night, winter and summer: the shield antioxidant par excellence, and so for me the best assurance to keep a good thought. Special mention also for sera SkinCeuticals , which cost an arm but that really provide a maximum and are forgotten in any cream.

Your best cleansing?


For years, it was a milk-lotion duo ; I bought boxes with passion Biotherm, Clinique, Lancome ... or Garnier when I was broke. Now, I'm a little more speed , so I ' enquiller micellar water bottles. I make up so little, that's enough. I tested all my favors and go to the home Vichy and Avene . I recently cracked white water cleansing brand Russia White . Hyper delicate, a real hug. I hate to water my makeup, my skin does not support, I abhor any and all the eye makeup, they bite and make me the eye grassouille . So the few times I put mascara is unidose Tolériane La Roche Posay or nothing. Finally, morning and evening, to perfect the cleansing, showering me I Water cell Esthederm ... and my skin seems to relish. Anyway, if I do not put, I am entitled to a sermon by my beautician Katia!

Your it- hair?

I

hair hyper purposes that do not tolerate any superfluous material. I am against all these products that silicone makeup hair without really caring. I pass rapidly over my hatred for the oxidation dyeing hair ... A -killer in my opinion, even if the hairdressers are struggling to say otherwise ... So the bio , for me it is mud! I love the shampoos Melvita ( and soaps, and vegetable oils and everything else ) and without necessarily being bio, everything light, silicone-free: the good old Ultra-Soft and new Volume Fructis Garnier Restructures the shampoo Amino Acid of Khiel 's . I like to have light hair and bright, and basta. Conditioners, masks, serums, blow dry milk and other drinks are excluded silicone, it makes me hair heavy and ugly. And above all I feel odd that if they are wrapped with plastic film ... But as it is still a minimum of care, I found a few exceptions on the side of Marks nature: the mask of Curbicia Rene Furterer , top to détofixier scalp products Philip B , not a killer bio but almost, the vinegar rinse Klorane , and everything that Leonor Greyl . It seems that it has created all its products by thinking of me, yes it is! Twice a month, I coat my hair from its legendary palm oil, I put all night under a towel, and the next day with the shampoo j'émulsionne spinal bamboo ... My mane delights!


Your body care too much?


I have a basic rule to which I shall derogate under torture: only organic shower gel or soap 100% natural. I am hyper activist on this subject and I speak regularly in the newspaper. I am against all that is derived from petrochemicals, mineral oil, paraffin and co ... And above all I think the surfactants of mass market are really hyper strippers: no sodium Lauryl sulfate ! I change all the time of product, but my favorites are the soaps Melvita fortified oil argan or Shea they last longer and are hyper really nutritious. I also like the shower gel has peppermint Sanoflore . And when I take a bath every once in a while, I exhume my secret hiding the praise of idleness Suzanne aux Bains, a bubble bath insane, and I add drops of oil REN Rose Otto of Morocco. Another small something inherited from my mummy : making a festival of sparkling pebbles Kneipp in my bath! When the roller dissolves and is bubbly in the back is great! Care side, I slice every day because my skin is dry Cream body Kiehl 's , my absolute must, Slimming Sisley, and all vegetable butter that I pass under the hand.


Your make-up on top?

Well let's be clear, I try many things but this is not my thing. I been educated by a mummy who preferred to spend three hours to make care and make-up that does not, it leaves traces. In any case, I prefer my natural skin as soon as I put something on it, I feel that it suffocates. But when I make up, I 'm arrrive anyway, I like to mix the base Teint Eclat Lancome Miracle with three drops of Face Fabric Armani. Teint Perfect guaranteed! I also love the cream colored, last of Givenchy , Hydra-Sparkling is great. But I put very little, well heated in the hands, because I Naime not feel the material on my skin. Then I matifies a bit with my powder Hello Flawless Benefit , The best as it can also act as a marker when it wets. I stress Ausi my eyebrows with a pencil gray-taupe Benefit just the perfect color. Never concealer, Me I think it's pretty a look a bit tired and make-up artist might say that well put that is not seen, I find that they do not see that! I also put the blush , especially those of Nars and Givenchy , always very fresh, very light. And mascara, full! If I want to force a little, I smeared my face with a big kohl black or navy or khaki a little fatty, I remove anything that protrudes cotton swab, and it did the trick! Well we have understood, I'm a fan of natural make-up the and fireworks, this is not my thing. After if I want to do my little fact, I have a combination: lots of mascara and a lipstick pretty intense. Right now I'm a fan of plum in Lancôme and Armani !


perfumes Your number one ?


Cologne I like the cool waters, anything that smells of fig tree, and just about everything that Olivia Giacobetti , my soul sister scent. First feelings: Cabotine Sandstone of , Tartine et Chocolat . Everything is there. On a daily basis, I mixtures. Always a background of cologne that smells clean: Water Ginger Roger & Gallet or Cologne Thierry Mugler or Eau de Lutens . Then add one teaspoon of fig tree is green and creamy, this smell fascinates me and fits me really: Dyptique , Jo Malone , Parfumerie Generale , Ninfeo Mio d 'Annick Goutal , or I Love Coco Honore Meadows. Alternatively, when I need a change of scenery and I'm stuck in Paris, showering me I Water Country Sisley is green and it smells up the green tomato. And I also have a passion for galbanum, a species that feels the pea, that we found in 19 of Chanel . For boys, I vetiver funds for a bit wet and Eau Sauvage by Dior .


A disappointment?


Stopping range Derma Genesis of The Oreal Paris , liquidated for the benefit of the new franchise Youth Code. I know I was a little one to love, but on me, the duo serum and day cream was fabulous results! Oh and I was also mad Happyderm , from the same brand, one of the best quality-price ever! In short, I am nostalgic!

The places to Be ?


I'm a big fan Institute Nopeg and Frances, their beautician who provides care bio brand Clé des Champs absolutely perfect. I also like the spa Thémaé for the atmosphere and the massages really sharp from the 4 corners of the world. Whenever I can, I go to Aix to Spa Sextius , perfectly managed by Danielle Merle, who imagines protocols Nuxe exclusive ( us ten times better than those provided in Paris ) and pay the best hands in the region. Just the bomb! Finally, I love that we take care of my hair, not cutting or coloring, but to care: in Martine Mahe among Leonor Greyl , and the Instant2 Moss, my latest favorite: a mix oil + mask, and a memorable scalp massage!

savvy tips you learned from the pros ?
Do not wash your hair every day and massaged his scalp from that we have five minutes to spare: check! Do not remove hair eyebrows: check! Save the day cream to her breasts, and do not forget the neck: check! Do not take a bath too hot, not smoking, not drinking alcohol .... Euhhhh


Voili , voilou ! Celebrating the performance SkinCeuticals , REN and makeup Armani successful feat to be cited at all blows. At this level, it is beyond the success is a true plebiscite! I think in any case it's especially significant that these products deserve perhaps a little more exposure, I think particularly SkinCeuticals found too difficult France.

For my part, I admit it piqued my curiosity on the Biological Action Scrub Yves Saint Laurent which is really a must- brand, and also on the Optim ' Eyes Filorga . I've been looking around the eyes that will motivate me to be consistent in its application, I tell myself that it might do the trick. And given the program announced by Charlene from the thirties, it will really be necessary that I move quickly to action! Finally, I who wanted to make a small soon weekend in Marseille told me that I must go and jump to the famous thermal baths of Aix in Provence tops that seem so! And you, what do you remember the interview with Charlene ? Can you confirm some of his best discoveries? Have you noticed any products that you wondered exactly what they were worth?

0 comments:

Post a Comment