Saturday, February 26, 2011

Can You Put Fake Tan On After Waxing

My Wishlist - March 2011


Last Saturday of February oblige, here is my wishlist of beauty coming months. And as I arrive, slowly but surely, at the end of some jars and bottles that were in my bathroom for a few months now, it may be mainly a question of replacement in March. the program so the next few weeks, the quest for a new serum, a new fragrance and peppery with a new lip balm for the night. When you consider the big question these last days: Perfecting the makeup, I try or not? Go, I tell you on this without further delay and hope you'll give me pipes!


ADVANDED NIGHT REPAIR ESTEE LAUDER


Why I'm gonna break? This day ticket is timely because I take this opportunity to say the blow to the 11 winners of my last competition of the Centennial I'll start sending their parcels starting Monday. And I have one thing to say it was time, because there it was getting really torture. Be aware, this a few weeks now I have at home on 11 pairs of serum and Advanced Night Repair Eye together. Well obviously, it has not missed it, now I want it for me too! Bah what do you, that's understandable anyway, even more than it's been years I have heard of this serum in the mythical terms the most flattering you can imagine. It just has to see what say journalists who play the game of my interview and beauty that cite a quasi-systematic in their must-have. So as I reach the end of my Vax'In Givenchy For Youth (which I taken stock HERE ) I'm always tempted by the promise that its addicts affectionately called the NRA. Promises products that seem just perfect for my skin needs: protection from external attacks, prevent anti-aging, moisturization ... goes on and the best. No, but frankly, it's just the perfect product that thing!

My chance to resist? € 69? The only 30ml? Ah yes anyway ... But at that price, it also makes cleaning and cooking is not it? Well, I know very well that as a good serum that respects itself, this kind of madness to a small price. And I also know it is far from being the most expensive serums market, far from it as well. As I am always the first to say that quality has its price, I'm finally no more offended by it by its price, I would just absolutely sure that this treatment is really as effective as what is said reputation ...

Risks of cracking: 50%


BANG MARC JACOBS


Why I'm gonna break? banh Bang, he shot me down ... Bang Bang ... Oops, excuse me for this little interlude Music! Another bottle comes to a close on my shelf, one of the perfume Molton Brown Black Pepper, which made me remember leaving the Male by Jean Paul Gaultier . A chic and masculine fragrance that I enjoyed wearing it for several months and who would bring to the peppery juice that I sulked until then. Lately, I have a bit neglected because I fell in love with the famous blue Chanel follows my wake him almost daily! I'll talk to one of these four also because it is really a perfume that I love. However, for those days when I want to vary a little pleasure, I still think reinvest in juice peppery, and it could well be what Bang I discovered a few weeks ago in the Spring of Man. It is a perfume that I immediately liked his departure is quite powerful, but very quickly I found it evolves into something very nice, and also contrasts with the bottle bling to wish that I'm not a big fan ( and not very practical in handling the transition ).


My chance to resist? is funny as the ads can sometimes make us want to buy a product but as they can sometimes hinder us to buy. It may be idiot but communication developed by Marc Jacobs to promote the perfume does not please me at all and suddenly, I wonder if this juice is really for me. Because if the marketing target is the image of the visual world of the poster, ie at least conceptually, since Marc Jacobs sees himself ", the intimitité hidden by a bottle of Bang XXL and seemed to enjoy roll in aluminum foil! Well, that, I do not speak more than that! But hey will you tell me rightly, as the fragrance is nice, it's still the most important ...

Risks of cracking? 65%


LIP BALM BI MAT CAY


Why I'm gonna break? When I tell you that I get to the end of all my products! My night balm for lips ikov also affects its end, suddenly I start hunting for another good repair balm. I do not care that it shines a little or it leaves a sticky residue as it is to leave it next to my pile and am able to generously spread their lips every night. It can even be pink with flowers on it, I do not care! Pshaw hey, that's good because it intrigues me now is just like that! This is the make Bi Pole Cay you've probably already seen, and you may even already tried? I like the composition, which seems quite rich and contains more of Camphor, who must leave a very significant cost effect. Actually to be honest, I hesitate between it and the Lip Balm Nuxe Rêve de Miel on which I also heard a lot of good feedback. Between the two, I enjoy ... But only 6 euros Bi Pole Cay, I think it is useless to prevaricate 150 years ...

My chance to resist? Frankly, and as is often the case with these small products that are purchased without much thought, I do not see much. And anyway, even if I finally found a bit disappointing, I would not harm in the refourguer, is not it Sis!

Risks of cracking: 80%


THE WHITE CHANEL


Why I'm gonna break? Overall, I rarely complain of my skin, because frankly, I'm doing pretty not too bad. Or say that there are people whose skin seems much more capricious than mine, I see myself so badly grumble for a few minor imperfections from time to time. However, I still find that at the end of the day, the result could be improved, I think the invisible sun gel Clnique I use must inevitably fade a bit in the day. Suddenly, I was wondering if it would be viable to put a basic foundation, something simple, colorless, which would help unify the complexion a little to prevent shine end of the day and illuminate the face. I believe, is exactly what this product promises roughly mythical Chanel. A product I'm interested also in its mode of application which is not bad for us guys to know that you can use it only after our day cream. It remains to be certain that the result is obvious but still undetectable (rather like the original concept but I'm sure you know what I mean, he sees that the result is there but it seems totally natural ...).

my chance to resist? The laziness! For use this base to add a step back in my beauty routine in the morning. Serum, eye treatment, hydrating ... it'll end in true layering it all! Moreover, this kind basic foundation is not it too occlusive skin, I need to let my skin breathe anyway! And at the same time, if this product is really catching light it seems to be, I want to say that this is not a luxury for me. It smells indecision all this ...

Risks of cracking: 55%


Once is not custom, I am taking all your tips on these meta-physical existential questions! The 65 € EUR Advanced Night Repair is really justified by an extraordinary efficiency? Have you even been hampered in the purchase a cosmetic because its disclosure does not please you? Lip balm or Bi Pole Cay classic Balm Nuxe Rêve de Miel? Blanc de Chanel, you have already tried it you? You advise me? And besides you, what would cause you to be cracked in March?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment