Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Color Furniture Goes With Cherry Floors

You have in your pocket!

Ah, what a good prospect on Saturday. Today, after weeks of abstinence, the program is simple: shopping, shopping, shopping! This is not because I have the luxury of cursing my closet (which however is beyond ) at least 4 times this week myself lamenting "Ugh, I have nothing to wear." But before running off, I still wanted to share some good news that made me happy the past 24 hours.

I begin with the most amazing: Planet Beauty has its Iphone application! Well, not a dedicated application, let's not exaggerate! But still, I am fortunate to have been chosen by the company which has launched Webwag application - free - AlertMachine . To summarize, I'd say it's a little Hellocoton the Iphone, that you can be alerted of any new media publication that you choose to follow. You also can select and add your own sites and blogs that interest you but which are not in the basic list of Alert Machine. But what is even more amazing fact is that our Planet Beauty was just lucky to have been chosen for intégrercette basic list, this "selection of 6 famous attractions of beauty," those that the application proposes automatically in additional flows. So, I take interest in me because I'm checkered alongside Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Madame Figaro and Vogue! Nothing less!


I've tried this application yesterday and frankly, it's not bad because it helps to be able to follow much more easily than my blog on iPhone through safari where you have to zoom in and out to read the notes without difficulty. Here, the navigation is more intuitive, working with tabs down while maintaining picture tickets, which is not the case for example when referring to a Wordpress blog on iPhone. For those who asked me yesterday on Facebook, I do not think this application is still downloadable Ipad but who knows, maybe it will come very soon! And Android, I do not want to speculate but if I think the picture below, I feel that this should be possible, right? Anyway, the geek that I am and who spends his life his Iphone graft hand is all that really fun!


And since I'm in the good news, I can not resist telling you that we spent yesterday the helm of the 200 Member Friend Google Reader ( FashionGeekette was d Besides the two hundredth you! ). A figure which I'm very proud, especially as this is every time enrollment "voluntary" (I never wanted condition "subscription" to this blog in a contest or something, I think it must remain a true spontaneous gesture and a sign that what is there you may be interested ). And it is these days that we spent the 600 members on the Facebook page for Planet Beauty .

Really, what a week, especially as a further project is being set up but this one, it is still early to talk about ... All this deserved a short interview on my little ritual beauty of the moment does not it? Luckily, the JT de Claire Chazal ayantdéjà guests for this weekend, I just start the heavy task of interviewing the famous Little Miss Beauty, nice blog on their freshly renovated, just HERE.

Good Saturday to all and we end up tomorrow for a review of the product in good and due form, Sunday oblige! And do not forget to do your hair mask rum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment