Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Mobile Katesplayground




six years that I work in the beauty, I can tell you that I've seen the launches wacky. But, I think today is about to take a step closer to the big anything. Quite simply, I do not even know how to tell you the care that I'll introduce in a few lines. Let me think for a moment ... Finally, I think the easiest way is to state things clearly, namely that it is the first anti-aging testicles, I named Man's Intimity! Go ahead, I leave you a few seconds to regain your wits and laugh because it's true it's just amazing!


Render unto Caesar what is Caesar ( when it annoys me still does not cite its sources ) is on Tronchedepoulpe blog I discovered this trick it unlikely A few days ago. And I thank him publicly for that slice of fun because it gives us admit that this product, yet launched in recent weeks, had escaped my vigilance legendary! For not only the concept is pretty crappy, but everything depends on what the project is too. To tell you is that anything so I will not add too much, but you simply enjoy a few selected pieces stuck on the brand website (if finally, I think I'll still be obliged to add a few brief comments, I know, I do not know me back ).


"Man's Intimity serum cream was made using traditional Ayurvedic to respond to harsh skin daily skin of the testicles and to protect it in time ".
=== Uh, that comes fouttre Ayurveda there? And what we talk everyday skin aggressions? For except when starting in July at Cap d'Agde is probably the body part that is most protected all day wrapped in a nice warm underwear kangaroo!

"Composed of excerpts Indian plant valuable as Amalaki, the Centalla Asiatica and Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng), Man's Intimity contributes to physical well-being of men. "
=== I did a quick Google search and discovered the Amalaki it was generally recommended to "reduce overweight." Hopefully this is not the case here too, it's still not so heavy to wear it!


"Peptides gold, chosen for their physicochemical action on the skin, amplify the effect of serum."
=== And suddenly, the phrase "Have the balls in gold" takes all its sense!

"Man's Intimity responds to attacks skin and visibly reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
=== Soon Botox to plump testicles?!

"Rich in nutrients, anti-aging cream, serum recovery systems collagen production and repair of the epidermis. The skin of the testicles is protected, moisturized, nourished, revitalized and becomes soft and tone"
=== They are all sweet, it would pass his life to cherish! No but seriously, I guess for clinical studies gain measurements of hydration and increased muscle tone, it must have folk in the laboratory: "Oh yes, he's much more toned roupettes before applying Intimity Man's."


No, but frankly, I'm not going back for a while for this product. What inspires you that you (except peals of laughter )?! As researchers Veda Cosmetics, the company behind Man's Intimity, do you think that this area does need special care and must protect the natural skin aging? Is there a significant difference between young testes and others less so, here's a question that can not debate too often I find?! And most importantly, is it possible to keep "balls" well plumped up his old days? " I cry in advance by imagining all Google queries that Catholics not subject will inevitably lead!

What is certain in any case is that Man's Intimity is not given at all. It still costs a small fortune this case there ... 89 euros to be exact. At this price, I'm tempted to say ( attention, I run the pun most rotten year ) that this anti-aging testicles is not within reach of every budget! So my dear readers, ready to integrate this new product in your beauty routine?! And you ladies, I have no doubt that, as you are concerned about the youth of your half, you'll always give him the care of a new genre?! And for once, sir can not say that, give me the expression, you would break the balls! Quite the contrary ...



PS: fortunately I chose never to take pictures of the products I use in my traditional review because you never imagine if I had one day to test this treatment!

PS 2: Reassure me, everyone understood the post title? No? Then, in the same way that you can do with "Basket, piano," I'll let you repeat loop "The bee runs, runs the bee, the bee runs ..." !

0 comments:

Post a Comment