Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Streaming Brent Corrigan

100 000

100 000 visits in just over 2 years, it pushes me to continue the adventure! So thank you for your loyalty ...

few tests with my new camera, for now I still have not tamed the beast but when I read the manual, it will get better!



I have fun with some angles, like this:



and then always on my pot who loves these moments with mom:




And to answer the tag from my friend Virg, here are 8 things about me:

1. I like to read interior design magazines like Milk when there's nothing inside, it costs an arm but it looks cool and it's hard to resist.



2. I love the flea market, look for the gem in the middle of the bazaar and return home with an unlikely object to such a display hat ...

3. Like when the kids get home from school with a good newsletter. Well, yes I know they're in kindergarten but I'm still proud!

4. I love taking pictures, you knew already but I do not like taking group photos because there's always one for a head not possible to make the bunny ears in front of his neighbor or to Carapate before I could take the picture ...



5. I can not keep a tidy desk more than 10 minutes ...

6. I like fried steak, gravy, chocolate, fresh cream .. anything that makes guilt once it's swallowed.

7. I do not like when my husband grew a beard ... darling if you pass by that is a message ...

8. I hate not to feed this blog while I have lots of things to put but I fall asleep on the couch at 21:00 because I have a little monster who does not work 18 months step and the steady climb on his high chair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment