Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Blister Butt Rash

Steady?


"Times goes by so slowly" sang Madonna a few years ago. Well you see she does not know the art of press Wellness mother Louise! In any case, z'ĂȘtes too nice! It's true I'm so used to write a daily column that when I disappear a few days, I receive emails adorable when people ask me if everything goes well, if I'm not sick, if I n 'have not caught a cold ... That adorable little to worry about my health but do not worry, the evil viruses have not - yet - had my skin (although around me, is the epidemic of gastroenteritis and that I am surely next on the list! ). It's just that this week was, well, incredibly busy! Reassure me, it's the same on your side right now at work? The absolute rush, one that leaves you no time to you?


Anyway, fortunately it's Friday and to tell you my life, I even asked a RTT this afternoon in order to decompress up and recharge my batteries. I think with that and the little weekend looming, this should immediately go much better! And suddenly, I finally have time to finish the notes I have on fire and that I intended to offer the basis yesterday and today. Not everything you reveal, we should say so in the coming days to make up for this summer delicacies of The Body Shop and the next new major brands of perfume ( with some pretty nice indeed! ). A little more patience, I'll be back soon, promise!

meantime, good luck to you all for the last line right before the weekend ...

PS: I received an email yesterday from the company's Intimity Man, you know, this now famous anti-aging testicles. I get the impression he did not really enjoyed my tickets on Monday, they complain that "it is very rewarding not an advertisement for a product that tries to launch." Excuse me say what I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment